Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tiger Woods' Women: Tiger Woods' Wife Went Through Golfer Husband's Cell Phone, Discovered his Mistresses

Tiger sends sexual texts to his mistresses. Go to Tiger Woods's Relentless Golf and Sexual Pursuits






In the voicemail a man, reportedly Woods, says: "Hey, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favour. Can you please take your name off your phone?

"My wife went through my phone and may be calling you. So if you can, please take your name off that. Just have it as a number on the voicemail. You got to do this for me. Huge. Quickly. Bye."

n a statement on Monday, the billionaire said he took full responsibility for the accident and praised his "courageous" wife, who smashed the back window to help her husband out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments on any of the articles you have read on this blog. Excessive external links will be edited. Please keep it simple and short! Thanks Editorial Board of AmericanParent blog.